|Start of Reign|
|End of Reign|
|Born||c. 1025 KF|
|Rank|| Street Rat|
|Residence||The Mire, Summersea|
|Law Enforcement of|
|Circle Universe character|
|Only Appearance||Briar's Book|
She had a deep brown skin, and by the time Briar had found her she was very skinny and covered in the Blue Pox. The pox' spots and blotches made her skin appear even darker and were on every part of her body, from hairline to toes, even on the inside of her cheeks. She had also fever, with the glassy eyes and cracked and bleeding lips. She had begun feeling unwell five days before Briar found here; the spots had appeared three days later.
Briar believed Flick to be on the mend when the spots faded from her skin, but Rosethorn was less confident. She was more worried about Flick's fever, which was resistant even to willowbark tea. Her fever was rising within hours and Flick was quickly dehydrating. Accompanying this she had hallucinations. The following night she had a seizure. She would later die of the Pox, with Briar by her side.
Flick only appears in Briar's Book.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Briar's Book, Cp. 7 (p. 111; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 1 (p. 16; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 1 (p. 5; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 1 (p. 14; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 1 (p. 7; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 1 (p. 12/13; Scholastic paperback)
- ↑ Briar's Book, Cp. 6 (p. 87; Scholastic paperback)