While there are Great Gods recognized across the world, such as the Goddess and Mithros, Great God status is sometimes dependent on country and the state of one's worshippers. For example, the Graveyard Hag and Shakith are only a Great Gods in Carthak, while Kyprioth lost his status as a Great God when the Copper Isles were conquered by mainlanders and their own Great Gods.
Some of the Great Gods include:
- Mithros, King of the Gods
- The Great Mother Goddess, Queen of the Gods
- The Black God, King of the Peaceful Realms
- The Graveyard Hag, Queen of Carthak
- Oinomi Wavewalker, goddess of the sea
- Gainel, Master of Dreams
- Kyprioth, or the Crooked God, King of Tricksters
- The Smith's God, or the "Smith God"
- Wind, god of all winds
- Pelmry, god of scribes
- Apetekus, god of slaves
- Wilnedur, goddess of slaves
Notes and references
- ↑ Only considered a Great God in Carthak.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Mastiff, Appendix: Glossary (pg. 589; Random House hardcover)