Shurri Firesword (pronounced SHURR-ee) is the Living Circle Fire goddess of war, defense, law, justice and martial arts. Warriors look pray to her and she has arrows made of lightening. She is the defender of the helpless and protector of the poor. Her male counterpart Hakkoi the Smith.
She is said to have a forge deep in the earth.
Notes and references
- ↑ Gods in Tamora Pierce's Circle books
- ↑ Magic Steps, Cp. 5 (p. 53; Scholstic ebook)
- ↑ Shatterglass, Cp. 6 (p. 91; Scholastic ebook)
- ↑ Will of the Empress, Glossary (p. 343; Scholastic ebook)
- ↑ Tris's Book, Cp. 8 (p. 133/134; Scholastic paperback)