Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is the starting point for all editors of the TPW. It lists some of the pages you might like to use as you contribute here.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum. Don't hesitate to bring anything up that comes to your mind and relates to the wiki.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
- For ideas on where to start editing, see How to start.
Perhaps you can get some inspiration for where to start editing by browsing through those special pages:
- Wanted pages lists all pages which are needed but don't exist yet.
- Ancient pages lists all those pages which have not been edited for a while and thus might need updating.
- Pages with the fewest revisions lists all those pages which have not been edited often und might therefore lack much essential information.
- Short pages lists all those pages which are especially short and are therefore most certainly lacking essential information and in desperate need of more content.
- You might also want to take a look at the stub category, which contains all articles previously marked as needing improvement, mostly in content.
Perhaps you might want to give your opinion in what should be shown on the Main Page?
- Vote for or against a proposed featured article or even nominate one yourself.
- Nominate a good quote from one of the books as Quote of the Week or give your opinion on an existing nomination.
- Suggest a new Did you know ...? or comment on existing nominations.
- Give your opinion on any User's or Article's talk page or in the forums.