This is the place where all things that need to be done can be added. Thus it serves two purposes: Giving people who find an article in desperate need of improvement but without enough time or knowledge on the specific subject an opportunity to let others know of the issue and thus also giving others something to do, when they don't know where help is needed most at the moment. Everyone may add articles here and doing so is highly encouraged. For ease of use it might be helpful to structure proposals by universe and (if possible) most relevant series/novel and following a basic template is also encouraged:
====[[Name of the article]]==== '''Reasons''': [please add your reasons for thinking the article needs improvement so others know what needs to be done and don't forget adding your signature] '''Comments''': [others may comment on the proposal, e.g. to voice their opinion--if they approve of the article being in need of improvement or not--or details their progress] *Comment 1 *Comment 2 ...
To do list
Create page for Young Warriors: Stories of Strength published in 2005
Reasons: For a character as important as Alex the article is missing more details. I've just tried to give it some structure but the new sections need content and Alex' biography also has some gaps and loose ends to be filled. I'll try to see to it while going through the Song of the Lioness quartet, but perhaps someone has the time and information to do it sooner? --Purzel • Talk 10:33, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Comments: Currently working on updating Alex's page to be more comprehensive. May take a few days to complete. So far I've gotten through his years as a squire. Magewhisper (talk) 05:16, June 18, 2016 (UTC)
Reasons: Relationships section should be added.
Comments: While Mhairimcevoy added a personality section to Roger's article I still think there is more to say about him and the section could still do with some expansion. --Purzel • Talk 15:29, February 23, 2010 ====
Reasons: for such an important character in The Women Who Rides Like a Man even if she only apperes in there it is really lacking important info. --Bookskiing
- organize to wiki standards
- add headers
- add citations
- add other sections, like personality and traits, phys desc., etc
Reasons: The plot-section needs to be rewritten, because it was originally copied from the wikipedia. Also there aren't any sections for the characters or publication history, yet. --Purzel • Talk 20:45, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Reasons: As with the novels, the content was almost completely taken from the wikipedia and should therefore be rewritten. Short book summaries should also be added. --Purzel • Talk 20:45, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Reasons: It has still the "taken from wikipedia" tag and thus must be rewritten so that the tag can be removed. In detail we need:
- Perhaps we could also add some information on publication background or trivia
Reasons: page could use a general cleanup. tenses are all over the place and page would benefit from a relationships section. — Madeline June 19, 2016
Reasons: Biography not up to wiki standards. Headings should be added, and his involvement in Mastiff should be expanded. A relationships section should be added as well.
Reasons: very important character in Mastiff, but nothing from that book is there. Also in need of a relationships section and general cleanup.
Comments: Added very basic relationships section. Organized prior information into subheadings under biography section. I am slowly but surely adding information from Mastiff to her page. —Madeline, June 18th, 2016.
Reasons: could use a general cleanup. add subheadings to biography for clarity, link necessary pages, add citations. —Madeline
Comments: Added subheadings to biography, and organized page to further fit wiki standards. Will go over it more thoroughly later and will add citations as well as a relationships section. —Madeline; June 19th, 2016
Reasons: It doesn't appear that much information at all has been added for any of these stories or their characters.
Comments: I will start working on these tales after I complete my update of Alex of Tirragen's page. Magewhisper June 18, 2016
Reasons: His relationships-section relly needs more content with details on the relationships to Rosethorn, the girls and Evvy, probably even Lady Zenadia, Empress Berenene and Caidy. --Purzel • Talk 15:29, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- His involvement in Battle Magic should be added and expanded upon.
Comments: Relationships section has been completed pretty fully. —Madeline
- Oldest Pages, which lists all articles that haven't been edited in a while and thus were probably neglected in the near past
- Orphaned Pages, which lists all articles that aren't linked to from other articles and thus can't be found through "normal" browsing through articles and clicking on intra-wiki links (links to those pages should be added from other, appropriate articles)
- Pages with the fewest revisions, which lists all articles that haven't been edited often; those few revisions often indicate a lack of detail)
- Short Pages, the same as the above;
- Wanted Pages, which lists all "red links" in the existing article, also showing which pages are wanted the most, e.g. giving the number of articles linking to those non-existing pages;
- Stubs, a category listing all pages with the "stub" template; this often indicates that the articles are too short/lack vital information and are thus in need of improvement (because the tags are added by people, not a computer, there might also be articles which don't really qualify for the template, then simply remove it)
- Articles from Wikipedia (those should be rewritten, at least the parts that were taken from wikipedia, to make them our original work)
- Articles that need to be wikified (as suggested by the name those articles must be brought in a clear structure and formatted to meet wiki-standards)